CBA offers state of the art subsurface investigation with our MB-23 Rotary Auto Hammer (TMG Manufacturing) with SPT/CPT and UD sampling capability. The robust MB-23 is the only automated geotechnical exploratory machine available locally and with its CPeT-IT (by GeoLogismiki) software, allows easy data collection and interpretation and borehole logging capability. Through the application of the CPT interpretation software, we can generate 1D, 2D and tabular datasets for reporting insitu soil engineering properties including shear strengths, dissipation data and settlement
• We are extremely competent in geotechnical application, and the application of Geostudio Suite for application in complex soil seepage, stress and stability problems.
• We expertly apply building information modelling (BIM) and structural simulations through the application of the state of art AutoDesk REVIT and ROBOT for logical, accurate and fast delivery of engineering designs.
• We are experts in coastal and hydraulic engineering and has extensive capability in hydrological and hydraulic modelling with the application of HEC-RAS.
• We are extremely proficient in the design of foundations and provide optimized solutions due to vast experience in local conditions.
• Our team of experts provide excellent stewardship, quality control, contract administration and project management service, by combining experience and young innovation on our projects.
CB & Associates Inc. has extensive expertise in development projects from planning to completion. It works closely with clients, in conjunction with its other business units, to maximise the value of a development by optimising the design and addressing any site issues in the most cost effective way. CB & Associates Inc's development clients come from a broad cross section of Government, residential and commercial sectors and projects have included Greenfield sites, residential sub-divisions, multi-unit and high density developments, schools and tertiary education facilities, industrial and commercial sites, tourism resorts, and mining accommodation developments. Its services include:
Feasibility studies and development analysis
Preparation of development applications and supporting engineering reports
Master planning studies
Master planning studies
Environmental impact assessments
Design and documentation of civil works
Tender preparation and analysis
Project services including compliance inspections and contract administration
CB & Associates Inc. has a team of civil engineers and designers offering a full range of services for the development of infrastructure required for the civil, construction, transport and mining industries. It is pre-qualified as a consultant to the Ministry of Public Infrastructure and its services include infrastructure planning; highway, arterial road, pavement and intersection design; drainage systems and water quality structures; water supply and sewerage works; and construction phase services.
CB & Associates is a civil engineering, surveying and land-development consulting company that provides strategic counsel and innovative solutions for all stages of development, design and construction.